PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan M1000 3B BBB Nib 18K

ChrisC
August 14th, 2018, 11:50 PM
Hi, I'm selling an excellent condition black M1000 with ultra-rare, discontinued 3B nib. No box papers, but in perfect condition. Clear green ink window with no discoloration. Super smooth piston, and I'll lubricate it for you right before shipping to ensure good usage for years to come. This thing is amazing !!!

It is soft to give an even wider line when a bit of pressure is used.

It's also stubbish, not just a ball tip. This gives the writing great character, like I showed in the writing sample.

I plan to list it on eBay if it doesn't sell here, so get it before I mark it up to cover the 10% fees.

Paypal is the payment method, and price is $1350, includes fully insured USA shipping. International buyers welcome, please send me a message to inquire about shipping options.

You'll see the only BBB Pelikan left on eBay is a nib only for $1300...mine comes with a whole pen.

Wah Ching Yu
August 16th, 2018, 08:08 AM
If the pen is in "perfect condition", why do you post a policy of

"No returns for any reason, however. I have flawless eBay account almost 10 years..I know what I am doing."?

Does this mean if the pen is not perfect or perhaps has a defect you may not have even been aware of, you won't accept it back for a refund? Isn't this sure to drive buyers away? Why would anyone buy a pen under such a policy? Certainly nobody who knows what they are doing!

ChrisC
August 16th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Mmmm you right. I stand corrected

SIR
August 24th, 2018, 06:42 AM
Suggestion... sell the nib separately from the pen?