PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Aurora 365 Optima Azzurra LE

kyleparsons4842
August 19th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Hello,

Up for sale today is my Aurora Optima 365 Azzurra Limited Edition with an 18k rhodium plated medium nib tuned by Dan Smith (purchased from him). It is number 121 / 365. This pen was very lightly used, and looks like it. There are no cosmetic imperfections, no staining, scratches, etc. The nib writes fantastically. Wetness is about a 6-7/10, and is smooth with just the faintest hint of feedback to not be slippery. I've only filled the pen twice - once when I first got it with a fine nib before deciding to exchange for the current medium, and another fill once the medium arrived.

The pen will be shipping with all original box and papers. My pictures aren't very good, and even worse lighting, but this pen is stunning in person.

Asking $525 - NOW $510, free shipping to conus. Sorry, but no international. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here or at kyleparsons2001@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking,
Kyle

Aurora
August 19th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Neither the F nor the M nib made you happy?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kyleparsons4842
August 19th, 2018, 06:57 PM
The fine that was originally on it I wasn't a fan of. This medium is actually super nice. It's one that I would love to keep but with the upcoming semester, I need to buy books and that is more important than this pen unfortunately. Last ones in have to be the first ones out, and that's this and the L2K.

fpnut
August 19th, 2018, 08:40 PM
it's a beautiful pen. good luck with the sale!

kyleparsons4842
August 20th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Thanks! Reduced to 510!