PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Prera as eyedropper?

calamus
August 19th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Somebody on Reddit said that you can use a Pilot Prera as a eyedropper. I have one, and looking at it, it appears to me that you probably could. At least, there's no little hole in the barrel for the ink to drip out of. Has anyone on this forum ever tried it? How did it work? Thanks!

DaveBj
August 20th, 2018, 05:50 AM
I EDed mine, and it works just fine that way. Just put some silicone grease on the threads.

calamus
August 20th, 2018, 09:32 AM
I EDed mine, and it works just fine that way. Just put some silicone grease on the threads.

Thank you kindly, sir.

I often see threads with people talking about using silicone grease on FPs, particularly, I believe, on piston fillers. Is there a particular brand that you recommend?

Thank you again!!

KrazyIvan
August 20th, 2018, 05:36 PM

Thank you kindly, sir.

I often see threads with people talking about using silicone grease on FPs, particularly, I believe, on piston fillers. Is there a particular brand that you recommend?

Thank you again!!

Go to a scuba shop and buy a tub. It will last you the rest of your life. I bought a small container's worth from Anderson Pens and I have had it for a few years now. I have greased up a lot of pistons and sealed a lot of ED threads and I have not even used a quarter of the container.

calamus
August 20th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Many thanks, oh most powerful Texan Sith Lord!