PDA

View Full Version : Classic Pens LM1, Waterman LeMan 100

jjm5812
August 24th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Hey there everyone, I've got two wonderful pens currently looking for a new home in order to make space in my collection as well as reduce the size of my collection due to a recent move.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/4a45y64

Classic Pens LM1 Flame - A wonderful fountain pen from a very celebrated fountain pen company in recent years. The Classic Pens LM1 model was one of the first models they made using their signature diffusion bonded acrylic that has continued to be used in their newer models. This pen is every bit as amazing to look at, and write with as one would/should expect from any of the Classic Pens fountain pens. The 18k nib is extremely bouncy and wonderful to write with. It lays down a perfect Medium sized line, slightly on the finer side of medium, but really in my opinion a perfect size line width. Very smooth, very juicy nib, the ink flow is superb and the nib has been tuned to perfection. These were made in limited quantities and so are quite hard to find these days. Condition is like new without any signs of use/wear. Asking for $700 shipped CONUS.

Waterman LeMan 100 - One of the most iconic and well known modern Waterman fountain pens made during modern times. The Man 100 is a wonderful full-sized fountain pen. This one sports the older second generation nib and has quite a bit of flex/springyness to it. Not nearly as flexible as vintage Waterman flex nibs, but very similar to a semi-flex nib. The nib lays down a nice, wet, Fine-Medium sized line without pressure and can be easily flexed to a broad through normal writing. It adds quite a bit of flair to your normal everyday writing. The nib is incredibly smooth and is an excellent writer. Overall condition is quite good for a pen that is ~30+ years old. It has minimal signs of wear and is in very good condition. $200 shipped CONUS.

Gurnanim
August 25th, 2018, 06:43 AM
Hi I will take the LM1 , shipping to New Delhi India, please connect on mohit.gurnani@alygroup.in
i would preffer shipping directly to india, however if intl shipping is a concern i can habe ot shipped to US address.

Gurnanim
August 25th, 2018, 08:35 AM
mohit.gurnani@alygroup.in

davidwu1992
August 28th, 2018, 12:09 AM
is the LM1 still here..

Gurnanim
September 11th, 2018, 04:48 AM
Great Seller!