PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sailors 1911L, Yonix , Pelikans and Auroras

jackokun
August 26th, 2018, 12:19 AM
Hi Everyone!,

Continuing the rotation of unused pens looking for a better home.

All pens are in excellent condition, no major scuff or scratches,have been carefully used and frankly the should be used more than I have time to dedicate to them. They do not come with box or papers unless noted, but they will be packed very securely. Prices in USD Include shipping to CONUS/CAN, additional international shipping just sent me a PM and we can discuss it further.

Happy to combine shipping and consider offers, funds are to cover other new acquisitions , but you never know! :)

https://i.imgur.com/BIjgJi5.jpg

Pens are as follows:

SOLDSailor 1911L White - 21k Music Nib 170$ Reduced 150$ - This is an old style Sailor 1911L - white with gold trims and the older scroll design on the nib. This old style pen (1980s) also has the logo on the cap finial, a feature that is not present on more modern Sailors. C/C - Converter Included.

SOLD Sailor 1911L Black/Gold Trims - 21k Fine Nib - Simple and elegant this is a classic black with gold trim full size 1911 sailor. C/C - Converter Included.

SOLD - Sailor 1911L Black Luster- 21k Fine Nib 200$ - Stunning pen - 21k solid gold black ion plated nib, along with the black ion plated trim, stealthy yet elegant . C/C - Converter Included.

SOLDSailor Yonix Carbon Fiber - 14k Medium Nib 220$ Reduced 190$ - This was a collaboration with Sailor and Yonex made in 2009. Carbonfine pen, with cap and barrel wrapped in carbon fiber . C/C - Converter Included.

SOLDPelikan p200 Medium Steel Nib 50$ Reduced 45$ - Cartridge fountain pen. P200 (gold trim) introduced in the same design as the classic Pelikan piston filler in 2014 . No Converter included - accepts international converters

Pelikan 101N Lizard - Medium Nib 14k - 300$ Reduced 290$- Based on the historical model 100N - PIston fill. and a looker!. a great little pen, the one of my pelikans that I dont reach out the most.

SOLDAurora Alpha Florentine Sky Blue 14K Medium nib 200$ - Unique textured chrome gripping section, very comfortable and resin pearlescent marbled blue tones on the cap and body. The fountain pen is a cartridge/converter filling pen - international C/C .

SOLDAurora 88 HT Medium Nib 14K 270$ Reduced 260$ - One of Aurora's staple pens in a classic black and gold trim. 14k nib , ebonite feed and piston fill. A solid Solid pen, try to keep my auroras to a minimum. Old Style Box Included

Let me know if you have any questions!

More pics bellow and on request.

https://imgur.com/a/HGdasbp

Thanks for looking!

2ntense
August 28th, 2018, 12:48 PM
You've got several very interesting pens here! I wish I wasn't on a student budget. ;) The stealth Sailor and the 101N Lizard are both gorgeous pens indeed.

Denizzz
August 28th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Great seller! Jack, hope these sell quickly!

jackokun
August 31st, 2018, 02:40 PM
Updated and price reduced

Alchemist
September 12th, 2018, 05:20 PM
PMd, but your mailbox is full.

jackokun
September 18th, 2018, 11:33 AM
bump