PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Omas Extra post-WWII piston-filler triple-flex gold "585" nib

FredRydr
August 29th, 2018, 12:41 PM
SOLD: Omas Extra post-WWII piston-filler. "Triple-flex" gold 585 nib. Gray marble. Big clear ink window. Roller clip. Triple band! Section made of matching marble material as the barrel and cap. Excellent condition; investor grade. There are older Omas; there are bigger Omas. But this Omas Extra is the best Omas I've ever had the privilege to own, and I've owned quite a few. The nib is a joy to write with. The condition is such that there are no scratches, no gouges, no teethmarks, no brassing, nothing to distract you from its finish. The gold "Omas Extra" nib looks like new and writes like a dream.

$1,095 including shipping to any USPS address. More elsewhere. First private message (PM) that reads "I'll take the Omas Extra" with your email address and shipping address holds it pending prompt payment of Square invoice I send to your email address. Questions are welcome, but do not hold the pen.

Please PM for photos and questions, and provide me with your email address if you want photos.

Katduffy
August 29th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Do you have a writing sample? I just got a vintage Omas Extra and love the nib.

FredRydr
September 5th, 2018, 12:26 PM
SOLD