PDA

View Full Version : FS: Like New Montblanc 146 M nib 14k

ChrisC
September 4th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Hiya there, selling a Montblanc 146 with 14k M nib. It has the body of an 80s pen but has a modern plastic feed and feels heavier. Newer all-brass piston ? It also has an amazing lack of even microscratches. The cap especially seems like it was outright replaced with a new one, though don't hold me to that. Seems to be like new.....

This leads me to believe it may have had a full Montblanc restoration in recent years, though I didn't get any record of that when I got the pen. It also came to me in a Montblanc black service tube, which furthers the case that it was completely refurbished by MB. In any case, it is indistinguishable from new condition.

Piston operates super smooth and the nib is nicely wet with just a touch of springyness.

This is basically like getting a new 146 but with the classier, understated 80s nib.

Price is $300 by Paypal, which includes USA shipping. International buyers welcome, shipping at cost to destination.

"I'll take it" messages, please email me for fastest response: christopherchen1911 at gmail

Any questions or offers, PM me here.