PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pen/Ink Reviews on Multiple Forums

Susan3141
May 16th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Hi all,

I want to start writing some pen and ink reviews, but here's my question. Is it acceptable to post the same review here if I also post it to The Forum That Shall Not Be Named (TFTSNBN) or is that tacky, illegal, grounds for being kicked off TFTSNBN, or something that would be looked down upon here?

The reason I ask is I want to do a review of my Nakaya Piccolo Enjoying the Moon Cat, but there's a saga behind that pen (she got broken the day after I got her) that is fairly well known on TFTSNBN, so I wanted to post the review there. But, since this forum is smaller and I want to support it, I want to post my review here as well. And I plan to post reviews of other pens and maybe inks in the future.

What do you say? Post here only in solidarity with those who have been banned by TFTSNBN? Post in both places? Ask the noble FPGeeks to let me write for their official blog? Start my own blog? Shut the bleep up and write the bleep review already and post it wherever the bleep I want?

Thanks for your advice ahead of time.

Susan

jar
May 16th, 2013, 06:55 AM
IMHO, post away.

Laura N
May 16th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Definitely post in both places if you want. I am planning a review of an Edison Hakumin Urushi Mina, and I will do that myself. I spend more time here, but they get a lot of eyeballs there.

Sailor Kenshin
May 16th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Plus, if you have a blog, put it there, too!

dannzeman
May 16th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Your reviews are more than welcome here and if you decide to post them at other sites or forums, more power to ya! If we like your style and photography we may share a link on our blog, ask to feature the review there, or even ask you to write for us.

...The Forum That Shall Not Be Named (TFTSNBN) or is that tacky, illegal, grounds for being kicked off TFTSNBN...
No need to censor yourself here. Call 'em out. We don't mind.

KrazyIvan
May 16th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Post it so we can enjoy it. No need to hide here. We know it's FPN.

drgoretex
May 25th, 2013, 02:46 PM
However relaxed things thankfully are here, bear in mind that on the other forum, any links to a site like your own blog are 'against the rules' and could cause all kinds of terrible things to happen... :butcher:

Ken

KrazyIvan
May 25th, 2013, 05:13 PM
However relaxed things thankfully are here, bear in mind that on the other forum, any links to a site like your own blog are 'against the rules' and could cause all kinds of terrible things to happen... :butcher:

Ken

They supposedly relaxed that part of the rules, unless they changed it back again?

caribbean_skye
May 31st, 2013, 09:58 PM
I'd say post it any and every where. Some of us don't get a chance to visit more than one forum so we may miss it if you only post it there.