PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Roterfaden taschenbegleiter ST_17 - A5 leather notebook

myfriendantony
September 6th, 2018, 06:13 PM
This is an A5 Roterfaden in gray leather. It's been lightly used for a few months. I'm selling it because I've come to prefer smaller notebooks.

I had my cobbler add a hole and grommet in the spine so that it could be closed like a Traveler's Notebook. The original place for the elastic is inside the front cover, which you can see in the photos. It just felt awkward for me, but you can use either.

The metal clips are very strong and can hold pretty much any notebook. I've used them to hold Nanami Seven Seas A5s, Hobonichi Cousins, and hardcover A5 sketchbooks. The clips are also removable.

There are three card slots, two full-length internal pockets, and one very large and flexible zip pocket on the back. There are two pen loops, one of which is meant to secure the clip.

The leather is soft and pliable but still has structure. It's some of the most beautiful leather I've owned, to be honest.

$125 USD. Price includes USPS Priority shipping within the US. I can do international as well, you'll just need to cover the extra cost.

Linkinyeah
September 7th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Pm sent with questions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

myfriendantony
September 8th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Still available! :dance3:

fountainpagan
September 8th, 2018, 04:05 PM
There are no photos anymore.

myfriendantony
September 8th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Hmm... they're still working for me, but I'll upload them as attachments instead of using image tags and URLs. Let me know if you still have trouble seeing them!

fountainpagan
September 9th, 2018, 12:07 PM
They are working, thank you.

Humm, too marked, for my taste.
I hope you will sell it quick.

myfriendantony
September 9th, 2018, 12:20 PM
They are working, thank you.

Humm, too marked, for my taste.
I hope you will sell it quick.

I loooooove the marked and weathered look! It's almost unchanged from when it was new. :) If you are able to keep pristine leather smooth and relatively unweathered, I tip my hat to you!

fountainpagan
September 9th, 2018, 12:26 PM
It was not a criticism, you know?

But if you need explanations, here they are: the marks on dark brown leather give a patine, and I quite like it. In this kind of leather, and coulour it doesn't.

This is, of course, my very own personal opinion.

And like I said before, I hope you will sell it soon.

myfriendantony
September 9th, 2018, 12:37 PM
It was not a criticism, you know?

But if you need explanations, here they are: the marks on dark brown leather give a patine, and I quite like it. In this kind of leather, and coulour it doesn't.

This is, of course, my very own personal opinion.

And like I said before, I hope you will sell it soon.

I didn't take it as criticism at all! Sorry if it came across that way. I really like hearing the types of leather and goods other folks enjoy. :)