PDA

View Full Version : SOLD 2 Lots of Pens FS (Fountain and Non-Fountain)

Shane Cavitt
September 8th, 2018, 11:46 AM
***LOT #1 IS SOLD***

I am cleaning out my desk and closet and slimming down the pens in my possession to the handful that I actually use and will use going forward. So I am trying to find a home for all of these pens and I'm offering them as a lot at a very low price just to get them out of my house. I want to sell these as a lot and not individually and they are priced accordingly. All of the pens are in Like New condition. Some have been used as ink testing pens only and other have only been used to write a few lines. I will include extra nibs, convertors and cartridges. Basically all of the things I will no longer need when I no longer have the pens.

Lot #1:

Kaweco Ice Sport EF (Orange)
Lamy Vista M
Lamy Safari M (Matte Black)
TWSBI ECO M (Clear)
Nemosine Singularity F (Smoke)
Nemosine Singularity M (Aqua)
Pilot Kakuno M (Green cap)
Pilot Kakuno M (Red cap)

5 Pack of Lamy Z24 convertors (new in package)
Lamy Safari nib M (black)
Lamy Safari nib EF
Lamy Safari nib F
Lamy Safari nib 1.1 stub
Anderson Pens #6 nib 1.1 stub
Kaweco Sport nib F
+ other convertors and ink cartidges

Asking price $75 shipping included in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail.

Lot #2:

Lamy Tipo (Orange)
Sheaffer R2D2 Rollerball
Karas Kustoms Render K (Silver) - This is the original style and it takes Parker style refills and comes with a Schmidt Easyflow 9000 Black
Karas Kustoms Render K (Grey) - This is the original style and it takes Pilot G2 style refills and comes with a Pilot G2 0.38 Black
Tactile Turn Glider Aluminum (Bolt action) - This takes a Pilot G2 type refill and comes with a Pilot Juice 0.5 Blue Black

Asking price is $85.00 shipping included in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail.

If you want both lots the asking price is $150 shipping included in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail.

Linkinyeah
September 8th, 2018, 12:30 PM
I will take lot 2.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Linkinyeah
September 8th, 2018, 01:08 PM
I decided not to purchase, I am sure it will go fast. Someone is going to be lucky.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Shane Cavitt
September 18th, 2018, 09:17 AM
Bump for another look

dylim1
September 18th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Bump for another look

Sent you an email.