PDA

View Full Version : WTT in Philly area face to face: Inks

Rollo the Cat
May 16th, 2013, 12:41 PM
What are the odds of finding someone here from Philadelphia who wants to trade inks face to face? Not very good, but I'll try. I really prefer not to ship, so lets see if this works first.

I have a 3/4 full Black Swan in Australian Roses and a almost totally full Mont Blanc Lavender Purple.

If you are interested, let me know what you have.

writingrav
May 16th, 2013, 01:45 PM
For future reference I'm in Center City and have more than enough ink that I'd consider trading. Unfortunately I have the one's you want to trade.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nomdeplume
May 16th, 2013, 04:13 PM
The Colorado Pen Posse meetings are where we gather with inks and pipettes and little sample vials, as well as bottles of inks for sharing and trading! At our last inky gathering, I took several empty pens and sampled colors by filling up!

Hope you find some locals in Philly who want to share inks!

M

Brgphilly
July 8th, 2013, 12:00 AM
I am a bit late to this party, but what are you looking for. Like writingrav, I am in center city.

Rollo the Cat
July 20th, 2013, 10:27 AM
I am a bit late to this party, but what are you looking for. Like writingrav, I am in center city.

I am open to a lot of things. Some inks I like include Noodler's/FPN Starry Night, Apache Sunset, Beaver, Private Reserve Black Magic Blues, Aurora Black, Waterman Black, Other things too...art supplies perhaps, paper...who knows what else.

I am in King of Prussia.

ddustinn
July 24th, 2013, 09:10 PM
I'm in Philly too, not far north of Center City. I don't necessarily have any inks I'm looking to get rid of, but I would be interested in having some sort of ink/pen related get together.