PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Platinum Nice 3776 century pink rose gold Fine

Raerae84120
September 19th, 2018, 01:33 PM
I've always lurked on the site but never registered. It has been a great way to learn about new pens. I am going backpacking next year and in process of selling all my pens. (In case anyone is wondering why a new member is selling) This is the first batch to go. Please make a reasonable offer. Will only ask for actual shipping charge for first class mail. If you'd like it sent priority, then I can do that too.

Platinum Nice 3776 century in pink with rose gold trip and gold nib in Fine. Comes with original box and paperwork.

carlos.q
September 19th, 2018, 04:47 PM
You should include your asking price.

Raerae84120
September 19th, 2018, 06:32 PM
I've added on here to make reasonable offers as I've never had to sell any of my pens before and not sure how to price them. Since I am selling everything, I thought offers make it definitely easier.

Old Man
September 19th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Seriously you need to stop being this blasé about selling your pens. I offer you $15 for the pink one.....

I've added on here to make reasonable offers as I've never had to sell any of my pens before and not sure how to price them. Since I am selling everything, I thought offers make it definitely easier.

Raerae84120
September 19th, 2018, 07:04 PM
Actually no I don't, it's my choice. Also my choice to say no thank you on the offer.

Jon Szanto
September 19th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Comments to the seller should be done back-channel in a PM so as to not bog down a sale thread. A bit of courtesy would be nice, too. Consider this a bump for a nice pen.