PDA

View Full Version : Aurora Optima Flex Limited Edition

PenBugGuy
September 23rd, 2018, 07:05 PM
I purchased the pen this year and I've used it three times. Once for review, and two other times I wrote letters. The pen is in tip-top, excellent condition, and the only reason I want to sell is that I just don't flex. Great, smooth nib, and it flexes very well. Aurora puts out some top notch fountain pens. Comfortable in the hand with long writing sessions. Great ink flow. I bought the pen from Pen Chalet and paid almost $600, but it's considered used so I will take a fair, serious offer. I want to be fair for both seller and buyer. The pen is sitting in the pen case, waiting for a good home that will put the pen to good use. It needs some TLC. It took me a while to make this decision to sell, because it is a great pen. But since I don't flex much, there's no need to just let it sit. The pictures don't do the pen justice. I will entertain all serious, fair bids. The buyer will pay for shipping and handling, and I do accept PayPal. The pen is like brand new. If you are into Aurora fountain pens, and want a quality fountain pen, then make me an offer and let's see what we can come up with. My review of this pen is on Larry's Fountain Pens on YouTube.

The best of luck to all who are interested.

Larry

krishh88
September 24th, 2018, 08:52 AM
Hi! Pm'd!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

krishh88
September 29th, 2018, 01:35 AM
Let me know if you are interested in trades :)