PDA

View Full Version : Must de Cartier: Soft leather briefcase/satchel

HeresyHammer
September 28th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Hello Fellow FPGeekers,

I'm currently in the process of downsizing and decided to let go of my Cartier briefcase. For your consideration, this Cartier briefcase sports the classic redish brownish color and is made of soft, supple leather. The Cartier logo can be found on the gold colored clasp and also embossed on the inside of the flap cover. The gold colored brackets that hold the handles also feature the classic Cartier logo. Inside the briefcase there are three compartments. One smaller compartment in the front and two larger compartments in the back. The center compartment sports three pen slots. The final back carpartment has a zipper along the back for more secure documents. There is also a newspaper compartment on the outside back. The briefcase is in very good condition normal signs of wear. I have had this briefcase professionally condition every year, so there are no cracks, cuts or rips to the leather. The lining, which also sports a repeating Cartier logo pattern is in wonderful condition. Size of briefcase is: 15.5" wide, 11.5" high, 4" at widest point.

The only noteworthy blemish I can think of is that the locking mechanism spring, which places pressure on the right clasp, is weakened. The briefcase can still be closed and secured with no problems. However, one must pull the tab on the right of the locking mechanism to secure and close the briefcase. If someone is mechanically inclined, there are screws in which you can open the mechanism and replace the spring with a newer, more responsive one.

If you have any questions, or would like to have more photographs, simply let me know. As with all of my sales, USPS priority shipping will be included in the price. Also, the price is negotiable for those who wish to make an offer. PM me if interested. Price: $200.00

HeresyHammer