PDA

View Full Version : SOLD OMAS Paragon Arco Brown/Green

iruciperi
September 29th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Hi guys.

I'm selling two OMAS Paragon Arco pens; one is brown and the other is green.

Both have never been inked.

1. OMAS Grand Paragon with Vermeil Trim and 18k EF Nib - USD1,100.00 OBO inc. shipping.

This is large Paragon with vermeil trim and 18k EF nib. It's quite heavy pen. The arco patterns and facets of cap, body, and piston knob align pretty well. No ding or major crack, but there are some micro scratches. Especially, I can see some brownish staining at the vermeil section (see photos), but it's not that eye catching IMO (I made the photo exaggerates it to let you see it). Piston works very smoothly and it sucks up water very well. I can't tell the ink flow as it is in never-been-inked condition, but I don't see any flaw when I see it through loupe. It comes with all boxes and papers. Expedited shipping to worldwide using EMS is included.

2. OMAS Old-Style Paragon with HT Trim and 18k EF Nib - USD1,100.00 OBO inc. shipping.

This is old-style (i.e. smaller version) Paragon made of arco verde/green celluloid with HT trim. No crackes or major scratches on the pen, but there're micro scratches as a sign of its age. Patterns align pretty well, but the piston knob is just a bit misaligned to the barrel (see photos). As an old OMAS pen, the piston is not smooth, but it sucks up water well without any functional problem. I can't tell the ink flow of the nib as it is in never-been-inked condition, but I can't find any flaw when I see it through loupe. It is a limited edition of 80 pens worldwide, so it will come with large OMAS boxes, papers, and OMAS green ink. I guess the ink bottle has never been opened, but I'm not sure as the ink level seems a bit lower than other brand-new ink bottles of other manufacturers. Expedited shipping to worldwide using EMS is included.

All offers are welcomed, but I don't hold the pen. So the first one makes a deal and send the payment via Paypal will get the pen.

iruciperi
October 1st, 2018, 04:35 AM
Bump and price drop to $1100 for both.