PDA

View Full Version : Modern Visconti's, Vintage Waterman Ink-Vue, Parkers, Sheaffer and Conway Stewart

onedumbtrucker
March 18th, 2011, 03:39 PM
I have been putting this off for too long but the time has come to make room for some new pens in my collection.

-First firm PM takes it or email to ddickoc600_at_rogers_dot_com.
-Shipping with tracking to Canada/CONUS is included in the price, shipping International will be extra at cost. Pens will ship from Ontario Canada.
-I will accept Paypal (ddickoc600_at_rogers_dot_com), cheque or money order but with cheque and money order pens will not ship untill payment has cleared.
-If you are not 100% satisfied return the pen for 100% refund.
-Feel free to ask questions or request more info/pictures/writing samples. Sorry if I am a bit slow to respond, I am generally working all my waking hours.

1) Visconti Homo Sapiens with 1.3mm Broad Stub 23k Palladium Dreamtouch nib. This pen is as near mint as can be. It has been filled 3 times and writes beautifully smooth. Includes inner and outer boxes and Visconti booklet (no DVD) - $425 USD

3) Watermans Ink-Vue in the Silver Ray pattern. This pen has been completely restored with a proper Ink-Vue diaphragm and fills with that smooth action I love about Ink-Vues. Has the original Red keyhole nib which is a very smooth fine-medium. The trim has virtually no brassing or wear but the often missing "Ideal" globe at the base of the barrel has been replaced with a high quality reproduction. - $245 USD

4) Conway Stewart 84 in gold veined green marble. This pen is in beautiful condition and has one of the smoothest fine nibs I have ever used. - $115 USD

5) Parker Vacumatic Debutante in burgundy. This pen is a 1st generation with the original striped section, striped double jewels, two tone nib and has amazingly clarity of the body, virtually no ambering at all. Trim is excellent with barely a hint of wear or brassing. Body is monogrammed "MADGE F. TEAL" - $125 USD

7) Sheaffer Imperial Touchdown filler Pen and Pencil set in burgundy. Both are in excellent working condition, the pen has been completely service with all seals and sac replaced. No brassing whatsoever, the only flaw is one small ding (approx 0.9mm) in the back of the FP cap. Box included - $110 USD

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to look,
Dan

onedumbtrucker
March 18th, 2011, 03:40 PM
2) Visconti Voyager Kaleido in Black "Acryloid". This is a beautiful plastic with a slight metallic glitter and is also very near mint. The nib is an exceptionally smooth Medium two tone 18K in the newer design. Includes boxes and papers - $235 USD

6) Parker Shadowwave pencil in burgundy. Pencil is in excellent condition though I am not sure what size fountain pen it would match - $30 USD

jerry0503222
September 7th, 2011, 01:58 AM
Visconti Voyager Kaleido in Black "Acryloid". This is a beautiful plastic with a slight metallic glitter and is also very near mint. The nib is an exceptionally smooth Medium two tone 18K in the newer design. Includes boxes and papers - $235 USD

onedumbtrucker
September 7th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Only the Conway Stewart 84 is still available. All other pens have been sold.

Thanks