PDA

View Full Version : Ebay completed listings

CS388
May 17th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Hello all.

Simple question, I think.

I see posts here (and on other boards) instructing people to check prices/value of pens (and other stuff) by checking eBay's completed listings of similar items - ie previous items which have been sold.
But I've no idea how to do this?
And how far back do these listings go?
Can anyone enlighten me, please?

Thanks in advance.

Tony Rex
May 17th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Search for the item you want, then click the 'completed listing' checkbox on the left hand side.

ardgedee
May 17th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Completed-and-sold listings last for 90 days. Completed and unsold listings last for 30 days.

Enter a search query. On most web browsers, at the top left of the search results, there are links for "sold listings" and "completed listings". Completed listings are all closed listings, whether or not they sold.

On mobile browsers, those links are not provided. You can still filter by completed listings: Click "Search". Then click 'Advanced' next to the Search button. Click the "Completed Listings" checkbox and then the "Search" button.

CS388
May 17th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Gosh. So easy! How did I miss that?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Enjoy.

tenney
May 18th, 2013, 12:22 AM
I'd like to be able to "capture" all of the pens I've been watching (as opposed to searching for completed listings) on ebay after they sell to then use that info for reference.

How can I do that?

sloegin
May 18th, 2013, 02:57 AM
I'd like to be able to "capture" all of the pens I've been watching (as opposed to searching for completed listings) on ebay after they sell to then use that info for reference.

How can I do that?
Save page as?