PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Montblanc 146 celluloid 14k F FLEX flat feed

FredRydr
October 10th, 2018, 08:53 AM
SOLD: Montblanc 146 celluloid with 14k F flexible nib and the desirable flat feed. One of my favorites. Has that wonderful metal telescoping piston filler. Snowcap is that nice ivory color. It came from Osman Sümer years ago, and last year he recorked the piston and swapped on a correct clip to replace one that lost its springiness, so it's serviced and ready to go. No cracks, gouges or teethmarks. It is now filled with Montblanc old-style black ink (see photos), and is a wonderful writer. When you buy it, I will fully clean and flush the pen before putting it into your hands.

These classic pens are renowned as the epitome of Montblanc fountain pen design, and in this condition are often valued at $1,000 and more.

$895 including shipping to any USPS address. More elsewhere. First PM (private message) that reads "I'll take the 146" with your email address and shipping address holds the pen pending prompt payment of the Square invoice I send to your email address. Questions welcome, but do not hold the pen.