PDA

View Full Version : Visconti Dreamtouch (B-BB) Cursive Italic Nib

sb575
October 26th, 2018, 01:09 PM
Hi, I am putting up for sale my Visconti Dreamtouch Maxi twenty three karat palladium nib. This listing is for the nib only, and the picture of the pen is for demonstration purposes only. I am not including the housing unit, but the nib is easily swapped into another housing unit since you would already have a Visconti pen and nib if this listing applies to you :)

I purchased the nib recently in the past few weeks, and have used it pretty much only to grind it to a cursive italic. The grind is crisp and springy, with great line variation and some flex. The size of the grind is more like a BB instead of a B, which is why I am putting it up for sale. I much prefer smaller sizes and will be aiming to get a F or M instead. If you have a F or M size dreamtouch maxi unit, I would be happy to trade with you as well.

I am asking $175, but would be open to reasonable offers as well. Here are some writing samples, all of the writing on the pictures has been done with the nib I am posting for sale. If you would like any more pictures or have questions, please feel free to ask.

thanks