PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Visconti Joon 25th Anniversary, Bexley Submariner, Delta SeaWood Dark Iroko

Geralastel
October 28th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Prices include tracked shipping to CONUS/Canada. Open to international sales but you'll be responsible for shipping. Payment through Paypal goods & service. Prices are negotiable but looking to sell rather than trade.

1. Visconti Joon 25th Anniversary (B): A wonderful pen that flies under the radar to some. Similar shape to a homo sapiens. Made of red wood grain ebonite and has a double reservoir power filler that sucks up a lot of ink. Trims and clip are made of sterling silver and the real star is the medium 18k nib. Does not come with box but will be packed securely. SOLD

2. Bexley Submariner (B): Fun pen but stole the nib for another project. It now has a steel broad architect nib ground by fpnibs (I also have a black goulet steel stub if you would prefer that). Does not come with box but will be packed securely.SOLD

3. Delta SeaWood Dark Iroko (B+): As much as I love the wood, it just doesn't vibe with me. Pen is in great shape and comes with a very fun fusion stub nib. Comes with papers, box and ink, Asking $155 USD

Images + Writing Samples (https://imgur.com/a/FbaX4eO)

Please note, all pens were wrote dipped

Geralastel
October 30th, 2018, 06:47 AM
Delta reduced to 145, open to offers as well