PDA

View Full Version : FS: Franklin Christoph Model 20, Kaweco Liliput, Lamy Aion, and Kaweco AL Sport

Finnegans
November 6th, 2018, 07:41 PM
Howdy, folks. I'm unloading some pens I'm just not using any more now that I've found my (for-now) grail(s). Pictures here (https://imgur.com/a/7yauyrt).

Franklin Christoph Model 20 Marietta [excellent condition] (fine nib) - shows minimal signs of use, maybe microscratches under strong light but nothing you'd see in normal light or at any distance at all. Beautiful radiant vintage green desk pen (clipless) includes the leather case and a converter. $old

Lamy Aion [excellent condition] (medium) - minimal signs of use, I couldn't see any except for a tiny scratch in the finish on the bottom (wouldn't photograph but it's there) but assume there are microsigns of use. Includes box (outer cardboard sleeve shows wear) and the converter. $50

Kaweco AL Sport [user condition] (fine) - significant wear on corners/edges, some scratches in finish, looks distressed like the stonewashed (it's a feature not a bug). $old

Kaweco Lilliput Fireblue [excellent condition] (medium) - hard to tell if there are signs of use or variations in the finish - you can see a spot on there that looks like a scratch, but there's no physical texture to it so it is probably just the finish - see the pictures. $110

All prices include CONUS shipping; elsewhere we can talk about it if you're serious. I'll throw in a handful of cartridges with each pen, and any purchaser can pick a (mostly full) bottle of ink from the following, first-come first-served: Pelikan dark green 30ml, Pelikan Brilliant Black 30ml, J. Herbin Perle Noire 30ml, Namiki Black 60ml, Pelikan Brillian Brown 30ml, Monteverde Brown 90ml, Diamine Amazing Amethyst 30ml, Diamine Oxblood 30ml, or Diamine Graphite 30ml.

Thanks, apologies if you're on the fp subreddit and this is spam to you, and feel free to ask any questions or for more/different pics.

mbp
November 6th, 2018, 08:37 PM
The model 20 is an excellent pen. Good luck with your sale!

Finnegans
November 7th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Thanks! And agreed, it is lustrous and a great form factor. At some point I may grab another FC, the tonality is amazing.

Finnegans
November 7th, 2018, 12:29 PM
FC and AL Sport sold. Aion now $45 and Liliput now $100.

Pelikan Brown, Diamine Oxblood and Diamine Graphite spoken for.

Finnegans
November 9th, 2018, 12:51 PM
All sold - thanks, folks!