PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pilot Vanishing Point in Stealth Black with an AWESOME custom stub

Pendel
November 11th, 2018, 10:14 AM
I am offering for sale my VP in Stealth Black with a wonderful custom stub. The nib is the star of the show here. It is so very smooth and forgiving, while offering a clear line variation, and a steady flow, with no issues of any kind. A real joy to use. The pen body has no discernible signs of use, and I am including a converter, along with the original box and papers. I have loved using this pen, but have recently picked up an ST Dupont off the board and now it is time to pay the PayPal bill.

Photographing the pen proved to be a challenge; no wonder they call it "stealth"! I did my best, but if you would like more photos or different angles, I will be happy to oblige.

I am asking $135, including a USPS Priority Mail shipping within the USA. As usual, I offer a satisfaction guarantee (on all the pens I sell), no questions asked, but will usually ask a buyer to pay for the return USPS Priority Mail shipping, unless the reason for the return is mea culpa.

4336943360 433614336243363433644336743366

Wolfman Zack
November 11th, 2018, 03:13 PM
So tempting.