PDA

View Full Version : SOLD OMAS ogiva Vision, complete set

Barry B. Gabay
November 20th, 2018, 02:25 PM
At one time I was a serious OMAS collector, but have sold most of my collection. Offered here is a complete set of the 2000-01 Ogiva Vision collection. These are the largest (model #557) ogiva size. They pens pre-date the very colorful Cocktail Series by a decade. If I remember correctly, there were 2000 made, 500 of each model: rhodium trim piston & cartridge fillers and gold trim piston and cartridge fillers. All have 18K nibs. My rhodium trim piston filler has a Fine nib and has been used. See photos for evidence of staining from green OMAS ink. The other three fountain pens all have Medium nibs and are mint, never even dipped. I am the sole owner of those three pens, though I bought the rhodium piston filler used. Both pistons are smooth and work perfectly. All come in OMAS boxes with outer cardboard OMAS covers. Each pen also includes a gray leather OMAS carrying sleeve. All OMAS documents included. I will also toss in a badly worn but still functional plastic and felt OMAS store display tray. See photo. These are being sold as a set of four. Price is $1200. plus CONUS postage costs. Sorry, but this will be a large package because of the 4 boxes. I expect insured priority postage for CONUS to be around $40. However, I will hand deliver the pens free of delivery charges in NYC late next week, Washington DC area in 2 weeks, Philadelphia Pen Show in mid-January 2019, or anywhere in central Virginia whenever you like. Hope the photos work. Personal check preferred to avoid PayPal charges. Thank you very much for reading.