PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Ink Lot for Sale (30 Bottles of Noodlers, Iroshizuki, R&K and FC)

heymatthew
November 21st, 2018, 06:35 AM
Hello all,
I'm not really using fountain pens anymore and as such have decided to part with the majority of my ink collection. I'll keep about 10 or so bottles of special inks for use with folded nibs and what not, but the rest need good homes. Some information regarding this sale:

I will split this up by brand only. No individual bottles will be sold.
Shipping in the United States ONLY. No international sales on this as it will be heavy and bulky to ship.
Many of these bottles are stained from me using them with folded nibs. These aren't showcase bottles!
Some of the lids are very tight due to ink drying on the threads, but I've been able to get them all open. You may wish to transfer the ink to another container if this bothers you.
All ink has been stored in a climate-controlled room (office) out of direct sunlight / in a cabinet.
There are no boxes included with any of the inks.
The number to the right of each ink indicates ABOUT how much there is in the bottle. I'm not a mathematician and I haven't measured these so account for some error from bottle-to-bottle.
The Noodlers Inks are all in the old-style square glass bottles.

The list of inks is as follows:

IROSHIZUKU INKS ARE SOLD!
Iroshizuku Inks
1. Yama Budo, 50%
2. Tsuki Yo, 65%
3. Shin Ryoku, 75%
4. Fuyu Gaki, 80%
5. Chiku Rin, 70%
6. Fuyu Syogun, 40%
7. Ama Iro, 70%
8. Momiji, 70%
9. Tsutsuji, 85%
10. Shin Kai, 50%
11. Asa Gao, 35%

Rohrer & Klingner
1. Salix, 90%
2. Leipziger Schwarz, 90%
3. Smaragdgrün, 90%
4. Blu Mare, 90%
5. Scabiosa, 90%
6. Alt Goldgrün, 75%
7. Verdigris, 65%

Franklin Christoph
1. Orange Ink ’17, 90%
2. Blue-Black, 90%

Noodlers Ink
1. Antietam, 60%
2. 54th Massachusettes, 70%
3. Starry Night, 90%
4. Army Green, 90%
5. Dragon’s Napalm, 95%
6. Apache Sunset, 50%
7. Black Swan in English Roses, 85%
8. Squeateague, 85%
9. Tiananmen, 85%
10. Navajo Turquoise, 80%

I am asking $120 shipped anywhere in the US for the remaining bottles. You can flip what you don't want, sell samples, pour them out, whatever. I'm not really interested in any trades for these, but I might consider rollerball pens in trade (anything that takes a Schmidt P8126, Montblanc or Pilot G2 refill such as Tactile Turn, Karas Kustoms, Prometheus, Rotring, Kaweco, Montblanc, etc.).

I can try and get a photo of the whole lot this weekend, but they're ink bottles. Most with stains on the labels.

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

heymatthew
November 22nd, 2018, 05:03 AM
Offers welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

heymatthew
November 23rd, 2018, 08:33 AM
Massive price drop to $175 shipped for the lot.

heymatthew
November 26th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Make me an offer I can’t refuse!

roughly100ladybugs
November 27th, 2018, 09:08 PM
I'd be interested in all of the iroshizuku if you decide to split the lot...

heymatthew
December 5th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Sorry... Been MIA for a couple of days. The Iroshizuku inks have sold. The rest are still available.

Thanks,
Matthew