PDA

View Full Version : SOLD John Atencio 18k yellow gold, sterling silver, diamond & garnet jewelry

FredRydr
December 14th, 2018, 11:20 AM
ALL SOLD Here is your chance to own (or make a gift of) jewelry made by one of the finest jewelry designers, John Atencio of Colorado, and at a price much less than what you’d have to pay John Atencio! I bought them because I liked them, and she liked them...until I bought her more jewelry. So these were worn very little. Anyway, when I had my ultrasonic cleaner out to clean pen parts, my wife brought to me her jewelry to clean, and that led to a culling of sorts. She didn't want to hurt my feelings all these years. We are beyond that, now! :)

Note that the original retail prices were when gold was only in the neighborhood of $300.00 an ounce instead of today at $1,245.00 an ounce! I weighed each item on my little scale I use for weighing gold nibs and such. The dimensions were measured using a digital caliper. The specs for the gems mounted in the gold ring came from the jeweler. So, here goes:

SOLD Thank you! Solid sterling silver and yellow gold 18-carat Solar pendant with original 18-inch sterling silver chain. Gorgeous Elements "Solar" design. Style No. PSOLAR2. Total pendant weight: 8 grams or 40 carats, including the 18kt yellow gold. Diameter ~15.8mm. Ultrasound cleaned and polished. Original retail price was $216.
$105$85 or best offer. (See matching earrings below.)

SOLD Thank you! Solid sterling silver and yellow gold 18-carat Solar stud earrings from Atencio’s Elements Solar Collection. Style No. ESOLAR3. Total earrings weight: 8.8 grams or 44 carats, including the 18k yellow gold. Ultrasonic cleaned and polished. Original retail price was $225 Diameter of each: 14.5mm.
$110$85 or best offer. (See matching pendant and chain above.)

SOLD Thank you! Solid yellow gold 18-carat ring with garnet and diamonds. Gorgeous design, now Atencio’s current "Verdana Collection." Style No. 93-502BGL-T. Total ring weight: 9.9 grams or 49 carats, including the 1.88ct Rhodolite Garnet 8x5 emerald-cut and .55ct eight baguette diamonds. Just cleaned by the jeweler it was purchased from. Original retail price was $2,556.00. Size 7 America/Canada; O UK/Australia; 55 1/4 Europe. Inside diameter 17.4mm.
$1,275 or best offer.

SOLD Thank you! Solid sterling silver and yellow gold 18-carat Luna ring from Atencio’s collection. Style No. RLUNA1. Total ring weight: 7 grams or 35 carats, including the 18k yellow gold. Ultrasonic cleaned and polished. Original retail price was $160. Size 6 1/2 America/Canada; N UK/Australia; 54 Europe. Inside diameter 16.9mm.
$70$65 or best offer.

PM me with your email address for more photos, or you can look at the other photos on eBay. (I'll pull the eBay listing if you buy unless an offer is pending there.)

Prices include shipping to any USPS address. More elsewhere. First PM that reads "I'll take the [object of my desire]" with email address and shipping address holds the item(s) pending prompt payment of Square invoice I email to you. Questions welcome but do not hold the items.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fliteratepen.files.wordpress.com%2F 2011%2F12%2Fsantas-list.jpg&f=1