PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Lots of Notebooks For Sale (Hippo Noto-MOO-Nanami-Midori)

Shane Cavitt
December 16th, 2018, 11:12 AM
I have accumulated way more notebooks and paper than I need or can use. All of the ones in this lot I had to have at some point, but I have never written in any of them. So they are available.

1) Hippo Noto Pocket A5 Ivory Lined Blue/Black (Tomoe River paper). It has never been opened. Still in the shrink wrap. Asking price is 35.00 shipped to your door CONUS. Comes with an new/unused clear writing mat.

2) MOO Notebook (Charcoal Grey/Mint) Lined. New/Never Used. Asking price is $15.00 shipped to your door CONUS

3) Paper For Fountain Pens Blue hardcover notebook. Blank Tomoe River white paper. 320 pages. Brand New/Never used. Asking price is $25.00 shipped to your door CONUS

4) Nanami Paper "The Writer". A5 sized lined. 480 pages of Tomoe River paper. Comes with matching clear writing mat. Brand New/Never used.Asking price is $20.00 shipped to your door CONUS

5) Midori MD A5 Notebook. Lined. Brand New/Never used. Asking price is $10.00 shipped to you door CONUS.

6) Taroko Design A6 (Hobonichi Techo size) w/288 pages of dot grid Tomoe River paper. Brand New/Never used. Asking price is $12.00 shipped to your door CONUS)

I will sell all six for $100.00 shipped to your door CONUS. Thanks!

BridgeGuy
December 16th, 2018, 11:53 AM
PM sent.