PDA

View Full Version : Annual 20% Off Sale at La Couronne du Comte!

junglejim
December 28th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Just got the newsletter that everything is now 20% off (including Montblanc) at La Couronne's Annual End of the Year Sale until January 1st (their time.). Use the code: HAPPY2019 at check-out. The usual notices apply: Blah, Blah, Customs Duty for some folks but not others, Yadda, Yadda, VAT applies for some but not others, etc. The OP has NO affiliation with La Compte or any other stores, living or dead.

All the Best.

mulrich
December 29th, 2018, 10:31 AM
I love this sale; I picked up a OBBB MB last year and have something else in mind for this year.

calamus
January 4th, 2019, 12:02 PM
There seem to have been a spate -- well, okay, three now, anyway -- of posts in this subforum lately that have nothing to do with the purpose for its existence.

junglejim
January 4th, 2019, 12:29 PM
Sorry, Calamus, I thought that an annual sale that was announced just to La Couronne subscribers would be of interest to the folks here as a PIF. While lots of stores typically have holiday sales, they all specifically EXCLUDE Montblanc products. La Couronne doesn't this one time of year.

My bad. I'll refrain from future posting unless it's something free that I'm giving away.

All the Best.