PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Conid Bulkfiller Regular

gylyf
January 3rd, 2019, 07:51 AM
Hi, everyone. I've decided that I like the shape of the Streamline better and so I'm hoping to pass my Regular on to a loving home.

This pen is in excellent condition. The filling system works perfectly. This pen is a bit unique: it has no markings whatsoever, a holdover from when Conid were able to accommodate special requests of this kind. The pen will come with a titanium F nib, spare o-rings, and the tools needed to break down the pen.

The price is $560 shipped within the US. I will ship internationally, at cost. I prefer PayPal, please.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

tadamonoron
January 3rd, 2019, 10:33 AM
Do they make a Streamline shape for the Regular? Did not see it on their website, so is it a special order?

Marsilius
January 3rd, 2019, 10:41 AM
Great pen. I have one, but my mouth is still watering.

gylyf
January 3rd, 2019, 11:03 AM
They do. It's not on the website at the moment, so you have to request it in the comments.

Eciton
January 3rd, 2019, 01:56 PM
Ooh! I have a Regular incoming and I asked them to do it branding-free, and they refused. You got lucky!

kardisa
January 4th, 2019, 11:02 PM
PM sent!

gylyf
January 12th, 2019, 08:51 AM
Ooh! I have a Regular incoming and I asked them to do it branding-free, and they refused. You got lucky!

Once upon a time, they were able to be more accommodating and I lucked out on my regular and my Streamline, both of which I was able to get without branding.