PDA

View Full Version : TWSBI Mini Classic [broad Jo-Wo nib]

Saintpaulia
May 23rd, 2013, 11:19 PM
OK I give up. I have tried the TWSBI Mini twice now. First with a medium nib which wrote like a fine; and then second, with a broad nib which writes like a medium. But my problem has nothing to do with the nibs. My problem has to do with the thickness (i.e. diameter) of the grip section. I simply cannot write comfortably with a pen that has a section diameter greater than 9 mm. And the TWSBI Mini exceeds that. Simple as that.

Now please understand, I love TWSBIs and I love, really love the Mini! Otherwise why would I have bought two of them? But, well...it is what it is. So I have for sale a very, very, VERY gently used TWSBI Mini Classic. And when I say gently used I mean that I have kept it on my desk, at hand, in its original plastic presentation box, the one it came in. This pen is so pretty and the box is so cool that I keep the pen in it on its little pedestle with the two little plastic thingies holding it in place.

I still have the cardboard box that the presentation box came in. Along with the original papers, instruction sheet deal. Everything just as it was when I received it as can be seen in the accompanying photos. So if you are looking for a TWSBI Mini Classic at a good price for a barely used pen, I have your pen. This pen will cost you $50 new. I am going to sell mine for $35 due to its being used. Postage and "handling" (i.e. PayPal recompense) is only $5.00 for USPS First Class postage to your door or mailbox.

Any questions please ask. I monitor this thread and my email regularly and I answer promptly. And thanks for looking.