PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan M805 Blue Striated Medium Nib

bhbarto
January 24th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Today I am offering my Pelikan M085 for sale to finance other interests. This pen is the blue striated version, with a rhodium plated 18K medium nib.

This pen was purchased in February, 2017 from the missing-pen.de website. The pen has not left my office since delivery, and has been been used for approximately for 4 months in that time. The pen is in near-mint condition, with no wear of any kind with the exception of possible micro-scratches where I posted the cap on the barrel. The piston operates smoothly and the pen fills as expected. The pen will ship with all stamped papers, the outer box, and Pelikan pouch.

The nib is exceptionally smooth, and writes a wide-medium line typical of Pelikans with a 7/10 wetness.

This model of pen can be purchased from $335 from a web site in the UK, to over $600 from a popular on-line store here in the USA. I am offering this pen for $279 to include USPS Priority Mail shipping, with insurance and signature confirmation. This will be the final price reduction on the pen.

Please view the attached pictures, and contact me for additional questions. Shipping to USA only, PayPal only. Not interested in trades.