PDA

View Full Version : InCoWriMo 2019 Address Exchange

eriquito
January 28th, 2019, 03:06 PM
InCoWriMo (https://incowrimo.org/) will begin its 7th year on February 1st!

Feel free to use this thread to post your mailing address or to request Private Messages from those who might like your mailing address.

Keep in mind that once you have shared your mailing address on this page, it will very likely be “findable” on the internet forever and a day and until the end of time. There simply is no way to share an address publicly and also keep it private.

Happy InCo!

VertOlive
January 29th, 2019, 06:40 PM
Call me fearless:

Diana Vredeveld
411 E. 6th St.
Hereford, TX 79045
USA

thefisheroftime
February 1st, 2019, 08:03 AM
I'll add mine in here as well, I would have thought more people would post here honestly.

Jeff Fisher
PO Box 85
Gastonville, PA 15336

Ted A
February 1st, 2019, 08:59 PM
I’ve already let mine out:
Ted Allen
6808 Dovre Drive
Edina!MN 55436-1715
USA

DPWilkens
February 3rd, 2019, 06:24 PM
I too, already shared my address online in a few Incrowrimo threads, so may as well again:

Dan Wilkens
8204 Long Horn Rd
Powell OH 43065

Dreck
February 4th, 2019, 08:44 PM
The rhythms of life have slowed for the moment, so I'm in...again. PM for my address.

In addition to what's on my profile, I rarely watch television & think that most of what is offered as entertainment is puerile garbage designed to numb the intellect and vitiate cognition. What little I do watch is typically from pre-1940. My musical tastes are increasingly drifting that way as well. I enjoy learning about other cultures, cuisines, and locales. My areas of interest include worldview, cultural anthropology, the history of the ancient Near East, and dead languages (Koine Greek, Latin, Sumerian Cuneiform, Egyptian Heiroglyphics). I cracked the Hutchinson cipher from Borellus' medieval alchemical treatise in a weekend with the help of several good Dominican cigars and half a bottle of rye whiskey.

VertOlive
February 5th, 2019, 05:25 PM
The rhythms of life have slowed for the moment, so I'm in...again. PM for my address.

In addition to what's on my profile, I rarely watch television & think that most of what is offered as entertainment is puerile garbage designed to numb the intellect and vitiate cognition. What little I do watch is typically from pre-1940. My musical tastes are increasingly drifting that way as well. I enjoy learning about other cultures, cuisines, and locales. My areas of interest include worldview, cultural anthropology, the history of the ancient Near East, and dead languages (Koine Greek, Latin, Sumerian Cuneiform, Egyptian Heiroglyphics). I cracked the Hutchinson cipher from Borellus' medieval alchemical treatise in a weekend with the help of several good Dominican cigars and half a bottle of rye whiskey.

Latin is beginning to be spoken again, though no children have yet claimed it as their native tongue. Soon, perhaps.:rolleyes:

ThriveToScribe
September 18th, 2019, 02:08 AM

Latin is beginning to be spoken again, though no children have yet claimed it as their native tongue. Soon, perhaps.:rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThriveToScribe
September 18th, 2019, 02:19 AM
I mainly watch TCM (Turner Classic Movies) for great films because I prefer black and white photography. Love the music too. Over 20 years ago all the original black and white movies were bought by the slightly cretinous(my humble opinion) Mr. T. Turner to be colorized until a barrage of directors and actors protested that all the shadow work “noir” would be destroyed! So the creativs. the CEO is now being honored for preserving the movies he was going to effectively destroy. But what the heck as long as the creativity won out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThriveToScribe
November 30th, 2019, 02:24 AM
InCoWriMo (https://incowrimo.org/) will begin its 7th year on February 1st!

Feel free to use this thread to post your mailing address or to request Private Messages from those who might like your mailing address.

Keep in mind that once you have shared your mailing address on this page, it will very likely be “findable” on the internet forever and a day and until the end of time. There simply is no way to share an address publicly and also keep it private.

Happy InCo!

I thought of that “in the beginning”, (just before the new millenium arrived and the world world survived the Y2K Panic of 1999. i had no clue how enormous cyberspace would become...whether good or bad (or both) it’s here to stay! (Unless Earth gets zapped by a solar flare....

T. H. X.