PDA

View Full Version : FPTV

caleath
May 25th, 2013, 04:06 PM
How about an area for discussing FPTV

writingrav
May 26th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Good idea!Yesterday's show was great, except that I would have liked mention of why Dan and Doc Brown weren't on.

heraclitus682
May 26th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Doesn't it seem that Dan is much more active on the forum and Eric on FPTV?

writingrav
May 26th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Doesn't it seem that Dan is much more active on the forum and Eric on FPTV?

When Dan is on the show he's become much more active than he used to be, but he is certainly more responsible for the forums and website

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dannzeman
May 26th, 2013, 11:01 AM
The comment section of the show post would be the most appropriate place.

Good idea!Yesterday's show was great, except that I would have liked mention of why Dan and Doc Brown weren't on.
I can't speak for Stephen, but I had a retirement party and our 4th baby shower to go to.

writingrav
May 26th, 2013, 11:43 AM

I can't speak for Stephen, but I had a retirement party and our 4th baby shower to go to.

Missed you Dan.
I understand your wanting this discussion in the show comment section, but that feels far away from where we hang out so much on the forums. Your call of course

Bogon07
May 26th, 2013, 09:13 PM
At the start Eric said they were going to explain later but I never heard anything further except divulging what everyones initials stood for.

I hope Dr Stephen Brown didn't do himself an injury wielding that samurai sword around during his ink review and I thought Dan boycotted the show because Eric was going to show off another pink pen...although we now have the official reasons.

dannzeman
May 26th, 2013, 09:19 PM

Missed you Dan.
Thank you, I appreciate that.

I understand your wanting this discussion in the show comment section, but that feels far away from where we hang out so much on the forums. Your call of course

I can understand that and I realize there's a completely different vibe between the forum and the blog.

I'll try to come up with a solution that we can all agree on. In the mean time, please use this post for all FPtv questions, comments, suggestions, etc.

••• Sent from my mobile. Please excuse my brevity. •••

caleath
May 27th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Sounds good to me, we did miss you and Steven. Any word on him?

erpe
May 31st, 2013, 05:27 AM
any news on the show tomorrow, June 1st that is? It's not in the schedule or I need to clean my glasses (again) :crazy_pilot:

dannzeman
May 31st, 2013, 07:11 AM
any news on the show tomorrow, June 1st that is? It's not in the schedule or I need to clean my glasses (again) :crazy_pilot:
Info should be posted on the blog later today. Sorry for the delay.

kenmc
May 31st, 2013, 10:47 AM
Sure hope you and Brown are on tomorrow!

Info should be posted on the blog later today. Sorry for the delay.

dannzeman
June 9th, 2013, 07:05 PM
A solution has been implemented. Read about it here (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/2936-Cross-posting-from-the-blog-to-the-forum?p=34557#post34557).