PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: New Chamberlain Keyless Entry Garage Door Opener Keypad 940ESTD

FredRydr
February 18th, 2019, 10:54 AM
SOLD: New Chamberlain Keyless Entry Garage Door Opener Keypad 940ESTD.

Okay, I see some odd stuff in the flea market from time to time, so now it's my turn. Yesterday I installed a new garage door opener, and this high-tech wireless weatherproof keypad comes with it. It attaches to an outside wall, enabling you to raise the door without the remote in your car. Compatible with with Chamberlain, Liftmaster, Merlin, Craftsman and other garage door openers. I just don't need it. See the factory photo and actual photos below.

Here is the instruction sheet: https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/plus/cgi/e0gjsbwzjz/114a4224.pdf?u=8agqx6

This is brand new unopened. Amazon sells them for $56 and up, and you can find them on the fleaBay for less, but I'll sell for half that including postage.

$28$25 including first class postage to any USPS address. More elsewhere. First PM that reads "I'll take the keypad" with email address and street address holds it pending prompt payment of Square invoice emailed to you.

Hey, look! It's got patent numbers on it, just like your vintage pens!