PDA

View Full Version : User Grade Pelikan M1000 green with M CI nib

zaddick
February 20th, 2019, 05:11 PM
For sale is a pen I have use for testing purposes, but no longer need. It is a green striped Pelikan M1000 that shows signs of use, but is still very usable. This is not a pen for collectors, but I am trying to price it for those who use their pens and want to try an M1000.

Here are the issues:
- the clip ring is cracked clear though but the clip is still functional
- the celluloid striped binde is coming up a little bit near the piston knob. it is not split yet but it is noticeable
- the nib is an M with a nice CI grind but much of the tipping is gone and it can't really be reground
- the pen has surface scratches from use
- trim ring corrosion/plating loss right by the nib

The pen is working great as a pen. The piston was fine when i checked it last (it has been in storage for a while) and i can grease it is needed. The M nib is not as much of a gusher as a lot of new M1000 nibs. To me this was a plus, but maybe not for you.

I am asking $285 shipped in the US via priority mail with the nib OR I will sell everything but the nib for $135 shipped. Questions are welcomed but do not hold the pen. The first firm commitment will get it. Or I can just keep the pen and start using it again... :)