PDA

View Full Version : WTT/WTS Wahl Eversharp Skyline Demonstrator

renpei
May 27th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Very lightly used, smooth writer, excellent condition.
I am letting this pen go because the cap is too heavy and I like to post.

Open to offers

david i
May 27th, 2013, 11:11 AM

Looking for around $175 + shipping or a trade but i am open to offers

Hi,

If FPG's moderator disfavors the presentation of warnings such as this, feel free to delete this note...

Renpei, in view of your recent discussion of your scamming efforts, I would advise/warn that anyone buying this pen or trading for it insist upon receiving the pen before sending any payment or trade item. I wish not to cast inappropriate aspersion, but based on my 15 years selling old pens, this appears to be a very high risk situation for potential buyers.

Here is Renpei's discussion of his approach to internet dealings, on page 7 of a recent lounge discussion

http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/2604-Scams-and-Fountain-Pens/page7

Sometimes I look back at what I've done and I regret it. That was a year ago back when I was immature, hooked to video games, and needed money. Yes I have done some bad things. In fact, the reason I started was because I thought that it was totally justified taking money from a pedophile who deserves it but a week later, both the nature of the activity itself and the fact that when I engaged in conversation, while in character, I realized that they were people with families and lives too and no matter what they did, it wasnt up to me to "deal justice". So i decided the money wasnt worth it and I stopped.
I've also ran a few adf.ly schemes to make money (not illegal at all) but i've stop those. Since there is so much evidence already, I might as well just list everything wrong i've done.

1. I've sent "complaints" to subways, starbucks, etc, in order to recieve free items.
2. I've done what flounder mentions (oh btw, yes the vouch thread isnt glorious but the so called accusations of scamming were all false)
3. I've ran a Amazon Affliate scheme (not illegal, just a way to make money)
4. I've made keyloggers, RAts, Proxies, Booters but i've never spread them. It was solely for my amusement and were always used on myself.

As I said, I was going to try and scam some people as it was done to me but I just couldnt do it. When i tried, I saw innocent people and I realized they did nothing wrong to deserve it.

Does this make me innocent? No it does not. Was it illegal? Im not a law expert but what I have done was not illegal. It was about to become illegal but I stopped before it was to late.

Did I deny doing anything illegal? Yes I have. As far as I am aware, none of the wrongs ive done were illegal. Even what flounders mentioned.

Anyways, I hope that clears things up

I have scammed you all and have made an apology (I know it was no where sufficient) above where I apologized for abusing you and the other peoples trusts and withholding information. I only withheld the information it did not contribute to the discussion at hand which was whether I was kirkylarky or not.

And I have engaged in not illegal but unethical activities in the past when I was a sophomore and still immature and such.

regards

david

dannzeman
May 27th, 2013, 12:52 PM
David's warning is appropriate, so unless you're interested in trading with renpei please don't comment on this thread.

david i
June 30th, 2013, 07:33 AM

Looking for around $175 + shipping or a trade but i am open to offers

It looks as the though the internet auction market has spoken...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wahl-Eversharp-Skyline-Demonstrator-/330945003790?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4d0ddc010e&autorefresh=true

-d