PDA

View Full Version : Foolish Magazine - The New Italian Magazine About Fountain Pens

labeo
March 9th, 2019, 04:20 AM
Hello to all,

Sorry for my absence in recent times but I worked a lot in many projects.
My last project is the new italian magazine focused on modern and vintage fountain pens, calligraphy, collectibles and many other items as watches, photography etc...

It's made in italian but i'm workig on the international edition.

Hope you like it. Digital edition is available free on issuu:

it's the direct link of the last issue on March 2019: https://issuu.com/foolishmagazinebypennamania/docs/foolish_3_300dpi_online_issuu

Here the public profile where all issue are available: https://issuu.com/foolishmagazinebypennamania

http://www.pennamania.it/foolishmagazine/03marzo2019.jpg

FredRydr
March 9th, 2019, 05:48 AM
I like! Congratulations.

labeo
March 9th, 2019, 06:11 AM
I like! Congratulations.

Many Thanks!

I'm glad you like It!

fountainpagan
March 9th, 2019, 08:53 AM
Very nice and promising magazine.

labeo
March 9th, 2019, 09:00 AM
Very nice and promising magazine.

Many thanks!

Hope to improve the magazine in the next time

penwash
March 9th, 2019, 10:27 AM
I like the fact that you also have vintage cameras in there :)

labeo
March 9th, 2019, 11:55 AM

Thanks!

I really appreciate your feedback!

bebox
March 10th, 2019, 03:39 AM
Very nice. An international (translated) version would be very cool, as I'd love to read the articles.
Also, I'm sure you'd find enough collaborators here and on other fori, if needed for future editions...

fountainpagan
March 10th, 2019, 04:28 AM

Thanks!

Dito. And watches.

The mixing of the subjects is great.

labeo
March 11th, 2019, 12:22 PM
Very nice. An international (translated) version would be very cool, as I'd love to read the articles.
Also, I'm sure you'd find enough collaborators here and on other fori, if needed for future editions...

I'm looking for collaborators and hope to find some. Actually I have foud some good translators, but I want to waith next year to launch the international edition.

labeo
March 11th, 2019, 12:26 PM

Thanks!

Dito. And watches.

The mixing of the subjects is great.

Yep I think it's a good starting point. I know many fountain pen collectors that have many other passion as watches, photo equipment and more. I hope to fascinate many readers with these different articles without boring anyone. All suggestions and feedbacks are very appreciate

penwash
March 11th, 2019, 01:43 PM
All suggestions and feedbacks are very appreciate

If you ever need a topic, my fountain pen restoration and sketches has been featured on Pen World Magazine.
I would love to see my sketches in an article written in Italian :D

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to Instagram and search for @redeempens .

amk
March 12th, 2019, 01:30 AM
That's a good looking magazine. I liked the article on insular script - not a well known script and so very much worth a feature. Could you do Beneventan next time? :-)

A nice mix of articles, including ink as well as pens, and some interesting pens that I didn't know before. I've just browsed through, but bookmarked your page to come back and read in more depth when I have time.

labeo
March 12th, 2019, 10:14 AM
All suggestions and feedbacks are very appreciate

If you ever need a topic, my fountain pen restoration and sketches has been featured on Pen World Magazine.
I would love to see my sketches in an article written in Italian :D

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to Instagram and search for @redeempens .

Nice pens and nice sketches. I'm very glad if you accept, I want write an article about your pens and sketches on italian magazine. I started to following you on instagram

labeo
March 12th, 2019, 10:27 AM
That's a good looking magazine. I liked the article on insular script - not a well known script and so very much worth a feature. Could you do Beneventan next time? :-)

A nice mix of articles, including ink as well as pens, and some interesting pens that I didn't know before. I've just browsed through, but bookmarked your page to come back and read in more depth when I have time.

You can see and read an article about Beneventana Script on the last issue of 2018 available on pag. 12 and pag.13

Here the direct link: https://issuu.com/foolishmagazinebypennamania/docs/foolish_2_300dpi_online_issuu

It's the only issue need of a registering because issuu flagged the cover as sensitive material but honestly it's a very beautiful cover and inside the magazine the article on how the cover was born can be read. Cover is made by Ermes Buttolo photographer and Maria Valentinuzzi calligrapher

labeo
March 13th, 2019, 07:01 AM
I just edited the last post removing the cover image of issue 2 of Foolish Magazine and I don't want to offend anyone with "sensitive" material

calamus
March 13th, 2019, 10:32 AM
Meravigliosa Foolishness e una bella rivista. Congratulazioni!

labeo
March 15th, 2019, 10:29 AM
Meravigliosa Foolishness e una bella rivista. Congratulazioni!

Thanks for feedback, grazie per i complimenti!

calamus
March 15th, 2019, 01:32 PM
Prego!