PDA

View Full Version : Long Island Pen Show 2019

FredRydr
March 10th, 2019, 12:33 PM
The Long Island Pen Show is this coming weekend, 16 & 17 March 2019.

http://www.lipenshow.com

Terry listed the following among the vendors:

Anderson Pens, Taccia Pens, Fountain Pen Hospital, Kenro- Montegrappa, Aurora, Esterbrook, Indy-Pen-Dance, Jim Baer-Monomoy Pens, Richard Binder, Bittner Pens, Federalist Pens, Lightbringer Designs-Harry Burger, Josh Lax, Paul Erano, Toys from the Attic-Mario Campa, Flexy Pens - John Corwin, Bob Novak, ira Fisher Pens, Austin Ko, Jordan Weiss, Wesley Mattingly, David Ushkow, Tim Daly, Richard Piccochi, Steve Zucker, Barry Lada- Lada Pens, Jonathan Steinberg, Anthony Cavallaro, Rich Fernandez, Mike Bloom, Terry Brack

FredRydr
March 17th, 2019, 08:52 AM
I found stuff and I sold stuff! Excellent. I was able to source a cap and barrel to complete a Conklin 40 BCHR crescent-filler. I found a nib that I will be fitting to my very early Conklin 4 BHR crescent-filler. A buyer was delighted to take my De La Rue mottled hard rubber lever-filler off my hands. And best of all was meeting familiar faces again, which made up for missing the Baltimore show.

I returned home at the end of the day, but the show is still going on today, too.

Sailor Kenshin
March 18th, 2019, 08:58 AM
Never made it in this year. :(