PDA

View Full Version : SOLD 8 FS - Sheaffer Carmine OS, Visconti Opera Elements Fire, Eversharp Skyline Moire, Et

akafridi3
March 20th, 2019, 10:03 AM
2. Visconti Opera Elements Fire Red Fountain Pen - 14K Medium Nib
Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/KOK2K3p
One of the most beautiful pens I've come across, beautiful Red and white material.
Pen has same 'Hook Safe Lock' Cap removal mechanism as the Visconti Homo Sapiens. Basically you push the cap down and twist cap off. The purpose of this mechanism according to Visconti is to prevent accidentally unscrewing of cap.
Pen has Visconti's "squaring of the circle" design.
14K Gold (Rhodium-plated, silver colored) Nib - Medium point, great writer, nib has a nice soft feel to it so you get some line variation from it, see pictures.
Pen is in used but in great condition, well taken care of, see pictures. Pen may have some light scratches/signs of use.
Pen comes with ink converter.
Pen measures 5.5 inches capped.
This Visconti Opera Elements Fountain Pen and the 14K Gold Visconti Nibs are very hard to find nowadays as they are no longer in production.
Asking $549

3. Eversharp Doric Garnet Red Fountain Pen Set - For Parts
Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/b1boUfx
Beautiful Garnet Red Celluloid Material, one of my favorites
Both the pen and pencil are for parts
Fountain Pen - the cap is in good condition but has some brassing to cap band and clip. The barrel has crack in top and missing its threads, grip section, nib, and feed. The barrel does have its lever which is functional and moves the pressure bar inside the barrel. If you can find someone to make a new grip section and attach it to barrel then it'll make a good pen. I've seen Newton Pens do something like this where he made a new grip section.
The pencil is as you see it and missing all internal components.
I'm just selling these two together because perhaps someone would be able to restore them. This red celluloid material alone is just a wonder to look at.
Asking $99

8. Waterman 54 Fountain Pen - Flex Nib, New Sac, Needs Cap
Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/RetMlWd
Lever Filler - New sac, easily sucks up ink
14K Gold New York #4 Nib - Fine point, good writer, good flex, goes from f to BB or BBB, see writing sample and pictures.
Tail end of barrel has "54" written on it. Pen is missing cap but i will include temporary cap that can be used to protect nib, see pictures. Hopefully you'll be able to find replacement cap, they come on sale every now and then on ebay. Also, i'm not sure but a Waterman 52 cap might also fit onto the barrel but im not sure.
There is some brassing to lever. Ebonite material has oxidized to brownish color.
Pen is in good condition for it's age without any major scratches, chips, or cracks, but like any vintage/used pen it may have light scratches/signs of use.
Asking $99

Payment by Paypal
Shipping Costs:
$4 USA Shipping with tracking
Canada Shipping $15

Message me if interested
Thanks,
Asif

Check out my Etsy Shop for pens I currently have for sale:
Https://www.etsy.com/shop/AfridiPens

akafridi3
March 27th, 2019, 09:54 AM