View Full Version : Looking for Waterman Expert Clip & End Cap

March 23rd, 2019, 12:08 PM
Dear all,

For my graduation (long time ago) I was given a Waterman Pen, unfortunately the clip is broken and the black end cap cracked - does anybody have an idea were to get parts for Watermans from?

Or does anyone have any parts left over he is willing to sell?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers, Chris!


March 23rd, 2019, 03:18 PM
Buying a replacement cap for the parts you require might be your best option. For example, here is a Waterman Expert BP that isn't terribly expensive, (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Waterman-Expert-Drebleistift-schwarz-CT-Zierteile-Clip-verchromt/303076463551?hash=item4690c3d3bf:g:fI8AAOSwk4hcdSR p) and it comes with the replacement parts that you require.

Maybe a Want to Buy or Trade advert in the Classified forum might get you more replies.