PDA

View Full Version : Letting go of all my inks

Josephly
April 26th, 2019, 10:29 AM
It has come time as I don’t write my fountain pens as much anymore to sell all my inks. Please dm me with offers of which one you want. Below are the inks I am selling:

Montblanc Leo Tolstoy Sky Blue
Montblanc Seasons Greeting
Montblanc Dromgooles(Houston exclusive) green and purple
Pilot Iroshizuku Kon Peki
Pelikan 4001 Violet
Monteverde Sapphire and Yosemite Green
Aurora Blue Black
J. Herbin 1670 Emerald of Chivor 46614

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gloucesterman-18
April 26th, 2019, 10:52 AM
Are these all 100% full - new? If not, what percent of the ink remains?

Josephly
April 26th, 2019, 11:03 AM
For the majority of the part inks not even used. The Leo Tolstoy was used to fill a montblanc 146 3 times. Kon Peki was used once or twice. Id say ink levels are at 95% or more if not new

Josephly
April 26th, 2019, 11:30 AM
The 2 Montblanc Droomgole exclusive inks were claimed

Empty_of_Clouds
April 26th, 2019, 03:41 PM
This is not an auction site. You should post prices with "or best offer" (if preferred).

Josephly
April 26th, 2019, 03:45 PM
I don’t see those rules anywhere posted anywhere on the forum... I posted in this form because I don’t know the price or the market value and people can offer whatever they’d like and I accept if it seems like a fair offer.

Empty_of_Clouds
April 26th, 2019, 04:35 PM
It's a generally accepted rule. Others have tried to go all "auction" and have changed when asked to list prices instead. "I don't know the price or market value" is a statement that holds little water in the internet age. A bottle of Kon Peki, for example, can be had for (2 second internet check) around $22 incl. shipping.

Josephly
April 27th, 2019, 05:00 AM
I am looking to sell the whole lot except for the 2 Dromgooles exclusive for $150 OBO

Josephly
April 29th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Dropping price down to $100 shipping included for all inks except for the two Montblanc Dromgooles exclusive

Josephly
May 30th, 2019, 10:27 AM
Both Dromgoole’s exclusive inks are sold as well as Leo Tolstoy. I am selling the remainder of the lot for $60 OBO shipping included