PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Pilot VP matte black, inks, Pelikan pen case

adhoc
May 1st, 2019, 04:04 AM
Hello!

I've got a couple of things I'd like to sell.

Pelikan pen case for 2 pens
Rarely used, not a single scratch or mark on it, basically like new. The inner felt like material is compressed where the pens sit - they compress after the first time you pet a pen in and close the pen case already. Doesn't change the function of course, it just has a different pattern on the surface against the area where the pens pressed. Comes with complete packaging.
Asking for 40 EUR.

Pictures of items, in order as listed in this post, are available here: https://imgur.com/a/FEjL2r7

All prices include Paypal fees and worldwide priority shipping with tracking from Slovenia, central Europe. If you have any questions or want additional pictures / info, let me know.

The first to say "I'll take it" or something to that extent reserves the item/s.

SOLD
1.) Pilot Vanishing Point (Capless) in matte black finish with a fine nib.
Inked only once, used half of the cartridge, cleaned out and stored. It comes with an original converter and all packaging. Basically like brand new, not a single mark or scratch on the pen. Writes perfectly; not too dry, not too wet, requires no pressure to write whatsoever.
Asking for 100 EUR.

2.) A bundle of inks;
- Pilot Iroshizuku shin-kai 50 ml, half of a converter worth missing, so >99% full
- Aurora Black 45 ml, half of a converter worth missing, so >99% full
- Montblanc Corn Poppy Red 60 ml, about 50% full
- Montblanc Toffee Brown 60 ml, about 40% full
All inks come with complete packaging.
Asking for 40 EUR.

Regards

adhoc
May 2nd, 2019, 01:44 AM
The pen case is still available, the rest has sold.

adhoc
May 10th, 2019, 02:00 PM
BUMP - the pen case is still available :)