PDA

View Full Version : Custom Fountain Pen by Carl Fisher - Medium Cursive Italic

sb575
May 25th, 2019, 05:33 PM
Hi, this listing is for a custom pen made by Carl FIsher of FIsher's pens. It is made of alumilite resin with a deep maroon base with three dimensional swirls running through it. The alumilite color scheme was made by Jonathon Brooks of Carolina Pen Company. Both of them do amazing work. It has gold plating and three plated rings. The pen is in great condition, and the best part is that is is made to work with Pelikan m800 nibs. Any M800 nib will work in this pen and one is included with this listing. The nib currently on this pen is a crisp cursive italic with great line variation and a decent amount of flex. I am listing this pen for $375 based on how much money I spent getting it made and having the nib made as well. I am open to reasonable offers, so make one if you truly feel the value of the pen to be so. The pen is in great condition, but it has been used. There are no cracks or dents or anything. The gold plating is not as shiny as it was when I first got it, but that is about it, and pretty normal, I am a reasonable guy, so make a reasonable offer. The writing sample says medium but the nib is actually broad, so sorry about that. I have lowered the price to 375, and if you cant do that, please make an offer close to it, I am really in a financial bind and am winding up giving away pens of amazing taste for less than their worth.

Enjoy, I have some more amazing pictures of the pen itself and the depth of the color of the alumilite. Let me know if that is something that interests you, In this listing I just wanted to show off the nib's capabilities. If you would like more writing samples or photos, please let me know because I am really in a bind and having to liquidate all of my pen collection., so please enjoy this pen as I have, and treat it with care :) Also, I have added up close pictures of the nib, so you can see the workmanship.

thanks