PDA

View Full Version : Sheaffer No Nonsense F Italic - Butt ugly with a wonderful nib

Annie
May 31st, 2013, 02:04 PM
This pen looks like it's been hit with the ugly stick. It's not the fact that it is a No Nonsense that's the problem, it's the fact that it is boring black, has a fair few scuffs and scratches and it smelled sort of weird when I got it. So, it's had a few trips through the ultrasonic cleaner and it smells better but it's still scruffy and really, life is just too short to spend time making it look pretty.

The saving grace is the nib. It's a fine italic calligraphy nib that writes so smoothly, it can be forgiven for looking a mess. I have smoothed the nib using an angel's wing and honey (no okay, I used micromesh...) but wow it's great.

So, it needs a home and I want $25 for it. For that, I'll ship it to where ever you are on the planet and I'll throw in a cartridge.

Form an orderly queue (no pushing at the back there...) and tell me, who wants it...?

beejay
June 2nd, 2013, 02:26 AM
Ive tried to PM you about the Sheaffer but your in box is full?
I'm interested in buying and I'm UK based.
beejay

Annie
June 2nd, 2013, 12:06 PM
beejay

Hi Beejay. Yes, I was alerted to the full message situation when I arrived at today's Geek Gathering and have freed up some space. Do drop me a PM and we can discuss...

beejay
June 5th, 2013, 02:51 AM
beejay

Hi Beejay. Yes, I was alerted to the full message situation when I arrived at today's Geek Gathering and have freed up some space. Do drop me a PM and we can discuss...

Sorry for the delay Annie.
Change of plan and I have to withdraw my interest I'm afraid.
beejay