PDA

View Full Version : isellpens

jor412
May 31st, 2013, 04:50 PM
I quite like isellpens.com. Todd Nussbaum offers free shipping for purchases over $75 and he puts a lot of items on sale at great prices. I bought my Platinum 3776 Century from him at a discounted price and got free shipping with tracking. :) Communication is fast, friendly, & efficient.

I regularly check for items on sale. Right now, isellpens has interesting items at discounted prices under the super savings / closeouts & super savings / specials sections including the Pilot Falcon, Monteverde Regatta, Pelikan Future, Noodler's Konrad, and TWSBI Micarta. Do I sound like an ad? :p I'm not. I'm just loving the prices and wishing I could make up my mind about what to buy.

earthdawn
May 31st, 2013, 06:12 PM
Besides being a great guy he runs an excellent store front and has some great sales.

I was looking at his TWSBI micarta prices while waiting to see when and what would be new on the Version 2.

69.99 for version 1 and I am pretty sure he is the only one with any stock left.

jor412
May 31st, 2013, 07:49 PM
Just saw your post on the new Micarta and checked the price. $100 vs. 69.99. If I were in the market for one, I think I'd get version 1 from isellpens and forgo the cool notebook.

Frank
May 31st, 2013, 08:57 PM
++ on Todd, and http://www.isellpens.com !

Frank

Heliotrope
May 31st, 2013, 09:41 PM
You weren't kidding about the great prices. I've purchased a few things at isellpens.com, but I hadn't looked at the site recently. I feel another pen purchase coming on!

TMac
June 1st, 2013, 04:09 AM
Todd is a real pleasure to deal with. I just received a Laban Meno and Konrad. Ordered on a Wednesday and it was waiting for me at home when I came back from work on Friday. 2 days from order to delivery, to the opposite side of the US is amazing.

MisterBoll
June 1st, 2013, 08:31 AM
Another happy customer. Fast shipping, well packaged, and easy to open.

manoeuver
June 1st, 2013, 09:25 AM
Always impressed by their execution.

skyppere
June 1st, 2013, 09:29 AM
One of my favorite sellers. Good prices, good service, good people.
skyppere

pencils+pens
June 1st, 2013, 12:09 PM
Todd has been listing some Ahabs, Konrads and Nib Creapers on eBay for the last few days. I have been following the auctions. If the pen is not discounted on ISellPens than the pen usually sells for a discount on eBay. I am factoring shipping into the final price on both sites. However, if Todd has the pen for sale on his web site, than the pen (+ shipping) usually sells for more on eBay than it does on ISellPens (including $6 for shipping). I think some buyers get auction fever!

jor412
June 1st, 2013, 09:27 PM
Oh I didn't know he had an eBay store as well. Cool.

cedargirl
June 1st, 2013, 11:23 PM
Yes. I've purchase from him through Ebay. He's great to deal with.

Jane-K
June 5th, 2013, 12:17 PM
+++1 from another very satisfied customer.

Pendragon
June 7th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Great prices, great selection and great customer service - it is hard to beat that combination. Isellpens has all that and more, an excellent seller indeed!

pencils+pens
June 8th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Three pens from ISellPens arrived today. I bought them on eBay at a substantial savings. The three pens an Ahab December 25th, Konrad Limited Edition Red States and a Nib Creaper Navy Blue. Aside from the usual great packaging I had a surprise when I opened it. There were three free samples inside. These were filled the same as Todd fills his paid samples. The three were: Pilot Blue, Noodler's Blue and Noodler's Burgundy. I don't know if this was a mistake or a new "thing" on Todd's part but it was a very pleasant surprise.

Originally I wasn't going to bid on the Ahab. I have one Ahab nib/feed combination that has been a problem since it arrived on my first Ahab. All my other Ahabs have been fine out of the box. Each time I bought a new Ahab (I have 4 now), the "problem child nib/feed" got moved to the new pen. I purchased the Ahab December 25th for its, hopefully good, nib/feed unit at less than half the cost of a new Ahab. The nib/feed unit will go on the Ahab Pink Tiger and the December 25th will become the test bed pen for the original nib/feed.

cwent2
June 8th, 2013, 07:54 PM
My order from isellpens was just shipped - I'll let you know if I also receive any "PRIZES"