PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan 400 Black Stripe

fountainpenkid
June 1st, 2013, 11:25 AM
3235Hi all,

I didn't want to sell this pen, but since my dad refuses to restore it, I have to. It is a early and somewhat rare Pelikan 400 model, in the very cool black stripe color. The barrel has excellent clarity, no staining. The pen's filling knob is marked "OB" in green. The piston moves and is greased but it needs a new seal. There is no nib for the pen. The cap has some scratches, and the barrel has a bit of wear as well. There is some brassing on the cap band and clip. But it is a lovely pen. A nice polishing and it could go in a collection (assuming you put a nib in it.) For a rare model of 400, I think $57 shipped CONUS priority is appropriate.
Bump for a fast sale.
$50 +shipping anywhere.
SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!
(If you have a modern or vintage m200-m400 or 400 sized nib or pen, and want a nice pen barrel and cap to stick it in, this might be great. The pen is really really awesome (from personal experience.) )
Thanks!

Will

fountainpenkid
June 1st, 2013, 12:29 PM
No longer on hold, prospective buyer didn't fully understand condition of pen.

carlos.q
June 1st, 2013, 06:48 PM
How about a pic? ;)

tandaina
June 1st, 2013, 07:59 PM
Yes, a picture or two would be helpful!

fountainpenkid
June 2nd, 2013, 08:37 AM

carlos.q
June 2nd, 2013, 10:29 AM
Curses! Foiled again!
Oh well... I guess the pictures should be nice... ;)

fountainpenkid
June 3rd, 2013, 01:16 PM
Curses! Foiled again!
Oh well... I guess the pictures should be nice... ;)

Vasco just bailed out...the pen is now availiable again. If you are in Puerto Ruico as you say, the price will be $65 including shipping with insurance and all other fees.

fountainpenkid
June 4th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Bump for a fast sale.

$50 +shipping anywhere.