PDA

View Full Version : meet Chloe (nsfw)

SIR
June 14th, 2019, 10:06 AM
one of many great shots caught from my studio session with the inimitable Ms. Chloe Toy

;)

SIR
June 15th, 2019, 03:58 AM
and another...

dapprman
June 15th, 2019, 09:30 AM
I do like it when appropriate digital photos are converted in to black and white or sepia, adds an ageless touch. You also on Talk Photography (https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/) ? (though I've been idle there for a few years now)

SIR
June 15th, 2019, 11:49 AM
You also on Talk Photography (https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/)?

No, but have now added to my list of reference sources!

dapprman
June 15th, 2019, 12:04 PM
Main reason I became inactive is I bounce in and out of photography and have been busy on other interests - I did join in on an organised group round St Albans which was great fun. Other reason i stopped browsing much as because the second hand section was lethal to my wallet .....

SIR
June 16th, 2019, 04:35 AM
Main reason I became inactive is I bounce in and out of photography and have been busy on other interests - I did join in on an organised group round St Albans which was great fun. Other reason i stopped browsing much as because the second hand section was lethal to my wallet .....

Yes...think about the pen you could've bought instead of that lens!

SIR
June 21st, 2019, 05:01 AM
I do like it when appropriate digital photos are converted in to black and white or sepia, adds an ageless touch.

indeed...

SIR
July 5th, 2019, 06:01 AM

Paul-H
July 6th, 2019, 12:00 AM
Nice to see no visible sign of the modern scourge of young ladies (tattoos) I view them as a permanent disfigurement not art

Each to their own I know.

SIR
July 6th, 2019, 12:49 AM
Tattoos are like jewellery, i think... a matter of personal taste.

Brilliant Bill
July 6th, 2019, 07:10 AM
The most commonly uttered phrase of 2045...

...but I've got this embarrassing tattoo.

Paul-H
July 6th, 2019, 12:29 PM

But at least you can hide or get rid of any jewellery you decide you don't like, Tattoos are for life.

Fashion should change, you shouldn't be stuck with it for life, you are supposed to hide life's mistakes, but with tattoo,s Facebook and Twitter you mistakes are there for all to see forever ;)

Could you imagine always having to wear tank tops and Oxford bags all your life just because they were fashionable once many years ago.

SIR
July 7th, 2019, 04:21 PM

But at least you can hide or get rid of any jewellery you decide you don't like, Tattoos are for life.

Fashion should change, you shouldn't be stuck with it for life, you are supposed to hide life's mistakes, but with tattoos, Facebook, and Twitter your mistakes are there for all to see forever ;)

Could you imagine always having to wear tank tops and Oxford bags all your life just because they were fashionable once many years ago.

Revelation 13:17 - "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

dapprman
July 7th, 2019, 04:31 PM
Hmmm. Are Iron Maiden lyric quotes allowed on here :)

Linger
July 9th, 2019, 03:37 AM
“Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding
Reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty six”

Cool song. But these are quotes from Revelation 12:12 and Revelation 13:18.

SIR
July 11th, 2019, 03:05 PM

Cyril
November 10th, 2019, 01:44 PM
Nice photography!:)
I have my interests too on Photography and my Unfinished website needs some attention. http://cyriljayantphotography.com

SIR
November 17th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Nice to see no visible sign of the modern scourge of young ladies (tattoos) I view them as a permanent disfigurement not art

Each to their own I know.

sorry to disappoint, but actually...