PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc, Pelikan, Sheaffer and Eversharp tray

piscov
June 1st, 2013, 01:14 PM

Detailed pictures of each pen here: http://sdrv.ms/ZBPjqf

Tray 1 – From L to R
1) Eversharp Skyline, circa 1941 - F smooth and tuned 14K nib, Jet black barrel, grooved gold filled cap with horizontal lines some small marks in cap, good overall condition, gently polished and revised, ready to write – 40€

2) Eversharp Skyline, circa 1941 - F smooth and tuned 14K nib, Jet black barrel grooved gold filled cap with vertical lines, Excellent overall condition, gently polished and revised, ready to write – 45€

3) Pelikan 400 Brown cap and Tortoise barrel, Circa 1955 - F flex 14C nib, smooth tuned nib, great writer, “Pelikan 400” inscription in cap ring. Ready to write, piston lubricated, gently polished and revised, - Superb condition – SOLD

4) Pelikan 400NN green circa 1959 – M EXTRA FLEX 14C nib, smooth tuned, fantastic writer, “Pelikan 400 + Germany” inscription in cap ring, some tarnish in the clip, Excellent overall condition, gently polished and revised, piston lubricated, ready to write - 110€

5) Pelikan 120- EF nib, Totally revised and ready to work. Some lite tarnish in trims. Excellent condition. 50€

6) Pelikan Pelikano blue color, M smooth steel nib with some flex, Silvexa cap with some lite marks, cartridge/converter pen. Transparent blue ink window. Ready to write - 15€

7) Pelikan Pelikano all Pink color. Excellent condition. Metal cap and acrylic barrel. M smooth steel nib, cartridge/converter pen. Two inkwindows – one blue near the section and a transparent in the barrel. Ready to write -25€

8) Pelikan Pelikano Aluminium cap and red acrylic barrel. Excellent condition. M smooth steel nib, cartridge/converter pen. Two inkwindows – one blue near the section and a transparent in the barrel. Ready to write -25€

9) Montblanc 146G in celluloid, circa 1950. Fantastic condition!! Clear ink window with the original stripes. Strong imprints in the rear knob “M” “146G”.
Two tone 14C M, flex and tuned nib. Superb writer. Completely revised and ready to write – 400€

10) Montblanc Monte Rosa, circa 1954. Very good condition. Totally revised and ready to write. No cracks or scratches. Strong “Monte Rosa” imprint in cap. Some tarnish in the cap ring. “042” and “STEF” imprint in rear knob – 90€

11) Early Sheaffer Balance oversize with hump clip. 5 11/18 inches long, this is a long fountain pen!! Excellent condition. No cracks, hairlines or deep scratches, only micro scratches from gentle use. White dot on the front of the cap. Crisp imprints with Pat pending imprint. Some tarnish in the top of the clip. M 14kt lifetime smooth and tuned nib. Ready to write – 70€

12) Sheaffer Balance Oversize 500 striated brown. Feather touch 14k #5nib. This nib has flex! Crip imprints. 5 1/2 inches long. No cracks, hairlines or deep scratches, only micro scratches from gentle use. Perfect trims – 50€

General rules:

Shipping costs is 6 Euros. The pens will be sent inside a plastic container well wrapped and protected and using a registered and signed for with tracking number service. I will combine shipping. each pen will increase 1 euro to the shipping cost.
Orders above 140 euros will have free shipping.

The first firm I want it will get the pen. The pen will be on hold for 24 hours Max waiting payment. If for any reason you are not able to send the money during that time frame, please email me and we will work things out.

I´ve try to describe my pens as accurate and simple as I can. If you have any questions please let me know.

I accept paypal and in Europe Iban transfer preferred, please.

This is the link for some group pictures (my Drop box):

piscov
June 1st, 2013, 02:59 PM
Pen #3 SOLD