PDA

View Full Version : Unboxing Sailor King Of Pen 1911 Profit Briarwood Fountain Pen

KyleClapton
July 19th, 2019, 02:23 AM
This is my second Unboxing video. This time, I would like to unbox Sailor KOP 1911 Briarwood Fountain Pen.

If you have any Japanese pen that you want me to do an unboxing video, please let me know. If I have chance to get that pen, I will make a video for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7o7J-veOA4&list=PLkh-QCyqcApweB3dw3y4CkpWMpXe04dND

SIR
July 19th, 2019, 03:16 AM
Nice pen, nice box!!

bebox
July 19th, 2019, 10:52 AM
Nice pen.
I don't dig the video that much.
The setting reminds me of a funeral (especially with the flowers), the visual composition just doesn't click for me.
The music is weird, and doesn't fit - at least for me.
And the white gloves are off-putting. Don't know if they're too clinical, maybe? They seem almost a caricature of how auction-houses handle diamonds and expensive watches.
Also, the whole video seems to be washed out? Is this a filter? Or maybe a special dense-filter was used. I guess it's supposed to soften the image, but it just makes the whole composition with the music etc. look dated.
Sorry about this one, I usually enjoy your pictures a lot.

KyleClapton
July 23rd, 2019, 08:09 PM
Nice pen.
I don't dig the video that much.
The setting reminds me of a funeral (especially with the flowers), the visual composition just doesn't click for me.
The music is weird, and doesn't fit - at least for me.
And the white gloves are off-putting. Don't know if they're too clinical, maybe? They seem almost a caricature of how auction-houses handle diamonds and expensive watches.
Also, the whole video seems to be washed out? Is this a filter? Or maybe a special dense-filter was used. I guess it's supposed to soften the image, but it just makes the whole composition with the music etc. look dated.
Sorry about this one, I usually enjoy your pictures a lot.

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate that! I will take note about it and make some change in my future videos!

david.allie
November 7th, 2019, 09:04 AM
This is my second Unboxing video. This time, I would like to unbox Sailor KOP 1911 Briarwood Fountain Pen.

I have a Sailor 1911 Profit in black with a 14K gold EF nib on order and am looking forward to it!

sjssf
November 7th, 2019, 11:59 AM
Very nice. Thanks for sharing that.