PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Fountain Pen Super Sale

CapitalY1
July 19th, 2019, 02:05 PM
Cleaning out some of my inventory. All prices are OBO so don't be shy about making offers! Shipping in the CONUS is included.

1. Tactile Turn Gist Titanium-Broad Nib-$175. The nib was tuned and smoothed by Mark Bacas and writes like a dream. This is the newer version.
2. Sailor 1911 Large Key Lime Special Edition-Broad Nib-$225. Catch and release. Just didn't work for me. Pen is a dream
3. Diplomat Aero-Medium-$100. Nib is fantastic. There is one little place on the barrel but is hardly noticeable. I'm in an anti-metal pen phase I guess.
4. Montegrappa Game of Thrones, House Stark-Broad Nib-$200. This is a broad nib that writes more like a medium, and was tuned and smoothed by Mark Bacas. I love this design, but this is a victim of my anti-metal phase.
5. Pilot Custom Heritage 92-Medium Nib-$120. This pen has only been dipped, catch and release. Pen is perfect.-SOLD!
6. TWSBI Eco Transparent Orange-Architect Grind-$50. Pen was ground from a broad to an ultra smooth architect by Mark Bacas (hence the extra cost!)-SOLD!
7. Esterbrook J Grey-Broad "Venus" Nib-$50. Bought from Jessie at the Atlanta Pen Show. Pen is perfectly restored. Very cool piece.