PDA

View Full Version : Sailor KOP Ebonite and Pilot Capless Kasouri Blue

iruciperi
July 25th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Hi friends,

I'm selling two pens.

1. Sailor King of Pen Ebonite with mono-tone 21k B nib - SOLD

This pen is a bit special as the whole grip section including the nib of this pen is extracted from Classic Pens LB5. As a result, it has a mono-tone B nib that writes moderately wet and smooth. It's not a "Butter-on-hot-glass" smooth, but quite smooth in my standard.

Pen only. USD400.00 including EMS shipping from South Korea to worldwide with insurance. Paypal only.

2. Pilot Capless Kasouri Blue with rhodinated stub nib.

I bought this pen from Mora Stylos in Paris a few months ago. In a very good condition. Its factory stub nib writes like typical medium cursive italic in my standard (See the writing sample below). It writes moderately wet, and has a bit of feedback because of its sharpness.

It comes with all boxes and papers. USD150.00 including EMS shipping from South Korea to worldwide with insurance. Paypal only.

Please PM me if interested. I can definitely combine the shipping if you take both.

mrincon
July 25th, 2019, 09:01 PM
Hmm, interested in the KOP. So is the grip a different color/material from the rest of the body, right? (In addition to the monotone nib)

iruciperi
July 25th, 2019, 09:39 PM
Hmm, interested in the KOP. So is the grip a different color/material from the rest of the body, right? (In addition to the monotone nib)

The answer is a bit complicated: yes it is different material from its body, but the situation is the same as the original one. I mean, all the KOP Ebonite model have resin grip section while the bodies are made of ebonite, and LB5’s grip is also made of resin. So the grip material is the same as the factory KOP Ebonite. The only difference is the nib color.

pmcar
July 25th, 2019, 10:25 PM
You have a pm for the KOP

iruciperi
July 27th, 2019, 12:40 PM
KOP is sold.